What is The Turbine?
The Turbine is a new breathing apparatus that works similarly to a “strip” but definitely opens you up more. They make multiple sizes and types, the Yellow is for Sport and the White is for Sleep. I have been able to test the Sport version.
Turbine Sports breathing device evaluation.
We are interested in your feedback about the product and your opinion of its potential with your retailers.
1. Did you have the opportunity to put the product in your nose and what did you experience? Did you think it improved your breathing/ Did you get a chance to exercise with it?
Comments: Running with it for the first time, it stayed in for about a mile until all the mucus in my nose ran out and caused the device to fall to the ground.
2. Did you find the product difficult to insert?
1 to 5 Scale with 1 = Difficult to put in, 5 = Easy to Put in-
Comments: due to multiple nose surgeries, my nostrils are not the same size. I tested a medium, i may need a large.
3. Did you find the product comfortable?
1 to 5 Scale with 1= Not Comfortable 5= Very Comfortable
Comments: once in, i hardly noticed it was there
4. Which Sports/activities can you see this product being used? (Highlight as many as you see relevant)
Road Cycling Running Crossfit Football Mountain Biking
Cross Country Skiing Hiking Triathlon Mountain Climbing
Weight Training Yoga Golf Tennis Basketball
A. All of the above.
5. Do you think retailers would be interested in stocking the product?
Comments: The retailer needs to be educated on how to sell the device. If this product is to stay mainstream sports, i would recommend against mass market or c-store.
6. Which retailers do you believe would be most interested in stocking Turbine?
A. Endurance shops, bike shops, nutrition centers. The sleep product i could see in grocery.
7. The RRP for the starter pack is $14.95 and the Sized 3 packs is $27.95, do you believe that is a fair price for what the product offers?
If no what do you think the price should be?
A single unit based upon my first chance to review, i would say $9.99. 3 pack could stay at $27.95
More info: http://www.theturbine.com/
This is after my first chance to use it. I will report back on 2 and 3. Stay Tuned.
This published review was made possible by RhinoMed Global, makers of the RhinoMed Mute and Turbine.